Hey heyyy guys – it’s been SO LONG. It’s only been a week since my last post but it feels like YEARS. I’ve been trying something new; I usually post TWICE a week (Sundays & Thursdays), but I wanted to give posting ONCE a week a shot.. and see if there’s slight difference.
I want to pour more content and value into my posts, and I find that I struggle to do that if I post twice a week… who knows, I may switch back here shortly, but be patient with me! I’m still testing out some strategies upon my blog so that I can share with you guys what I see in return!
MOVING ON.. Did a Twitter poll (as per usual) to see what you guys wanted, and sharing my social media routine won the poll! So here you go, I’m going to talk about my daily social media tips & tricks, because this definitely is how I keep traffic on my blog consistent!
If you’re not so social media savvy – get a notebook and take some notes, because you should definitely up the social media game if you want to see a change in blog traffic!
- I check my phone pretty much right away in the morning, and get caught up on my Twitter/Instagram notifications.
- This means, responding to tweets, liking back tweets at me, engaging! Always implement engagement.
- After notifications, I get caught up on my Twitter feed, retweet things that catch my attention, respond to tweets.
- Then, I post something, a tweet about whatever is on my mind at the moment, I’m sharing these little details to show you that I implement engagement & activity! That’s very important.
- I like to check Instagram AFTER Twitter, because usually Instagram is harder to catch up on for me at least.
- Open up Instagram, FIRSTLY, I like to post a picture right then and there. (Note: You can schedule a post and automate that to post for you, when I do that I use an app called “Apphi”) I prefer to post it whenever I wake up, just because it is what works for me.
- So, photo is posted, I like to include hashtags into the picture to increase likes/engagement. If you want an idea of hashtags to use, I just recently wrote a post about that, you can check that out here.
- Then, I scroll down and catch up on Instagram photos. If I am not having a rushed morning, I will comment on photos every now and then that catch my attention. I make it a goal to comment on at least 5 Instagram photos. Again, engagement!
- After those have been caught up, I get on with my day, and rely on my scheduler app to post tweets for me periodically throughout the day (I will elaborate on this process later on in the post).
- Each day varies, I try to check up on Instagram and Twitter every few hours or so, making sure to stay active on and off throughout the day.
- Towards the end of the day, I check and get caught up on all notifications, this is when I start to schedule tweets for the next day! Yay how exciting.
- The real must-have here. Get a scheduler app. I use Buffer for Twitter. At the end of the day, I schedule up to 9-10 tweets for the NEXT day, so that I’m all ready to go. (I have a free account on here, which only allows you to schedule up to 10 tweets at a time, you can pay for an upgrade where you can schedule much more ahead of time, up to you).
Everyday varies, we all have different schedules, but do what works for you! This is what happens to work with me usually, and how I find engagement/followers in return. Activity is important!
Want to learn how I apply all these routinely activities more in-depth, PLUS how I converted followers to blog traffic? Grab my eBook for just $2 that explains EVERYTHING for you!
What is your social media routine?
♡Want to make an affiliate sale in 24 HOURS? Check out this amazing eBook I loved reading here!
♡SAVE 20% onw/ code “ChelseaHodges20″
♡My pin scheduling secret is BoardBooster, try it now with a free trial here!
♡My favorite stock photo membership can be found here.
♡ The blog theme I use can be found here.